3. What’s something you like about how you write?
I don’t often do narrative, but when I do, you better strap in.
36.Do you ever read rp threads you aren’t involved in? What type of thread does it usually have to be to interest you?
Rarely. It varies when it captures my eye.
He smirks at his twin, “Touche.”
He turns and leans against the railing, looking up at the mansion, “Still, my past is very different from yours and I cannot go back and change it.”
"Believe me, things could have gone worse for us… Best not to meddle anymore lest everything break hm?"
He leaned back, looking up at the house.
"Roomy. Warded. Protected… You came in through the basement, you said?"
Crowley studied his twin out of the corner of his eye, wondering just how much he should reveal about he arrived here. “Yes, the cellar.”
You know what? Fuck it. One never got anywhere without a little risk.
"I could show you if you’d like."
7. What’s a negative thing about your character that you enjoy writing?
40. Do you like to plot or improv?
Depends on the day, most of the time though, it’s improv.
55. What do you like to do as you reply to threads? Listen to music? Have TV on? Complete silence? Dark room? etc.
Most of my replies to long drafts lately have been early in the morning. My best replies happen when I listen to dubstep.
60. Who’s a roleplayer (or writer) you think you have learned a lot from?
I’ve learned a lot from Lizzy over the years.
"You have the stink of heaven on you, black eyes not withstanding."
- If you had to change your character’s FC for one day, who would you pick?
- What drew you to rping this character?
- What’s something you like about how you write?
- What’s something you dislike about how you write or wish you were better at?
- What’s something about your character that you’d like if you had to spend time with them?
- What’s something about your character that you wouldn’t like if you had to spend time with them?
- What’s a negative thing about your character that you enjoy writing?
- What;s a similarly you have with your character?
- What’s a difference you have with your character?
- What’s the hardest thing for you to write?
- Do you think you’ve gotten better at writing anything or any type of thing or situation since you started writing this character (or roleplaying in general)?
- Why do you roleplay?
- Do you write fiction ever other than rping?
- Do you like fanfiction more or less than reading rp threads between characters?
- Do you like or dislike OC/Canon character interactions in principle?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a canon character?
- What’s something you dislike about rping a canon character?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping an original character?
- What’s something you dislike about rping an original character?
- How much time do you spend roleplaying on average a week?
- Do you think about your threads and your character when you aren’t roleplaying? How and for how long on average?
- Do you like lots of headcanons or few?
- What’s your take on AUs?
- What’s your favorite AU?
- What’s your least favorite AU?
- What’s a ship you really like rping?
- What’s a ship you would never rp? For what reason?
- What do you like about roleplaying angst?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying angst?
- What do you like about roleplaying fluff?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying fluff?
- What do you like about roleplaying ships/romance?
- What do you dislike about roleplaying ships/romance?
- NSFW rp — yes or no? Why?
- Do you ever read other people’s NSFW rp threads? (be honest!)
- Do you ever read rp threads you aren’t involved in? What type of thread does it usually have to be to interest you?
- If you do read threads you aren’t in, do you usually let the other authors know, or keep it under your hat?
- Has a roleplayer ever changed your view on a character? If so, how? Good or bad? For better or for worse?
- Do you like to title threads or not?
- Do you like to plot or improv?
- Do you like to make open starters?
- Do you like to answer open starters?
- Do you usually prefer chat/short replies, or long/para/novella replies?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a chat/short style thread?
- What’s your least favorite thing about rping a chat/short style thread?
- What’s your favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
- What’s your least favorite thing about rping a long/para/novella style thread?
- Do you prefer gifs or icons when roleplaying? Or no FC at all?
- Do you roleplay with people whose characters aren’t from the same dimentional universe as yours? (For example, if your character is drawn or anime, will you RP with people who use actor face claims/play-bys?)
- What’s something you like about FCs/Play-Bys?
- What’s something you dislike about FCs/Play-Bys?
- What’s a trope or plot you think is overdone in roleplay?
- What’s a trope or plot you’ll never get sick of roleplaying?
- What’s a trope or plot you love but you’ve never gotten to roleplay or never gotten to roleplay in completion?
- What do you like to do as you reply to threads? Listen to music? Have TV on? Complete silence? Dark room? etc.
- How did you learn about roleplaying? How did you get started roleplaying yourself?
- What was your first roleplay character?
- What’s your newest roleplay character?
- What/Who is a character you think you would like to roleplay? What’s currently stopping you from roleplaying them?
- Who’s a roleplayer (or writer) you think you have learned a lot from?
“You threatened to use holy water as lube!”
What happens when Gabriel texts Crowley.
"Oh no, I’m not gonna play this game with you, cause you’ll just twist it. But, Demon? King of Hell? kinda comes with the job description, don’t it?"
He chuckles lightly, “I suppose it does.”
His eyes turn up to stare at dean and his chin rises, “So if you don’t trust me, then what now?”
The warmth that enveloped his hand was, at first, welcome. Salvation, came a tepid thought; the soul’s essence wrapped around that hand, savoring the one thing that wasn’t COLD, and allowed itself to be pulled into the blinding b r i g h t n e s s. Some semblance of pain folded around him; not physical pain, no, for he had no physical body to speak of, but something that attacked the soul, sinking down deep into his very core. The voice, the soul, it whispered, it prickled at the touch, it B U R N E D.
I am not saved.
He knew that; the thought flitted amidst an armada of thoughts and emotions that twisted and turned within his essence. The augment’s essence squirmed, pressed against a body that burned with years upon years of twisted cruelty. He wanted to flee, to let go of the hand that W A R M E D him, but something held him back. He wanted to run, to hide, and yet at the same time, there was something for him here, with this red-eyed monster.
A moan, pained; he ached for his family, the people who mattered most to him. He had given himself up for them, turning to a fate that most would have balked at. Even the mere thought of parting with his people, forever (for he did not doubt Crowley’s promise), made him shudder with unease.
Is that what you truly want?
Crowley was positively gleeful at the fact that Khan did not move to break his grip. Khan was nearly broken already, but Crowley was still very patient. He knew that the best demons, the most loyal to him, had their souls torn to flinders before being allowed to roam freely.
Crowley’s main goal now, was to break Khan so completey that he did not care to see his family ever again.
Then the augment was truly his.
"Good." Was his only verbal response to Khan’s admission.
The grip on the soul tightened and he dragged it to a chamber so dark, that it practically sucked the light inside it, much like a black hole.
"But, to be sure, You will need to spend some time here. I want you to be absolutely certain that I am your new master."
And with that, he tossed the soul into the darkness and laughed as he watched it try and claw it’s way out to no avail.
Khan was now trapped.
For how long, he did not know.
For he could feel nothing,
see and smell
N O T H I N G.
If he cried out,
he could not feel the air leaving his lungs
or the sound vibrate in his throat.
His ears did not pick up the cries, or even the blood
rushing through his veins.
If he tried to pinch himself to feel pain,
his fingers did not feel the skin underneath
their sensitive pads,
nor did the hairs on the back of his hand
feel the movement.
The part that he pinched did not feel pain,
nor pressure of his fingers.
His eyes saw nothing,
not even the shimmers and shapes
that the brain tricks the eyes into seeing
when there is the absence of light.
Khan was truly alone with nothing but his thoughts,
adrift in a void of Crowley’s making.
She hadn’t expected him to agree so easily. Mic had been expecting the typical wheeling-and-dealing that came with the territory anytime Crowley was involved. A small smile crept on her face. It had been hard, reworking this relationship, but maybe it was better.
"I have a few locations, to start with. I guess it just depends on which weapon you think should be priority," she said, the corner of her mouth twitching up. "— Boss."
♕- He broke eye contact with Miczariel, satisfied that she wasn’t trying to play him for a fool. Or if she was, she was adept at hiding it. Either way, he wanted to find these weapons, for if they were as powerful as she claimed, it would be terrible if some idiot hunters like the Winchesters got their grubby paws on them.
"This is your project, which do you recommend we seek first?"